Arapahoe County Attorney
Since 2001, Arapahoe County Attorney John F. Miquel has been dedicated to providing clients with vigorous advocacy while expertly guiding them through the complexities of the legal system. Known for his diligence and tenacity, John F. Miquel is effective at protecting people’s rights and advancing their interests in any legal setting.
His superior representation in and beyond the courtroom is matched by his high-quality, personalized legal services. Attorney John F. Miquel takes pride in keeping clients involved in their cases and informed about their options so they can make the best decisions for them as their case proceeds.
At the Law Firm of John F. Miquel, our goals are to defend our clients’ interests, help them protect what is important to them and, ultimately, help them obtain the best possible outcomes to their legal matters.
Effective at defending clients against felony and misdemeanor charges alike, he has a record of successfully resolving cases that involve allegations of (but not necessarily exclusive to):
- Violent crimes, including assault, domestic violence, homicide, and kidnapping
- Property crimes, such as theft, burglary, and arson
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, molestation crimes, and Internet sex crimes
- White collar crimes, such as identity theft, embezzlement, and fraud
- Weapons crimes, including possession of illegal weapons and possession of firearms by convicted felons
- Drug crimes, such as possession, manufacturing and trafficking
- Traffic offenses, including speeding, reckless driving, hit and runs, and vehicular assault.
Landlord tenant issues can be as contentious as they may be costly. For landlords and property owners, having clear, comprehensive and up-to-date leasing agreements can be essential to avoiding disputes with tenants (and setting up terms for how disputes should be resolved if they do emerge in the future).
When landlord tenant disputes do arise, however, having the representation of an experienced lawyer – like Attorney John F. Miquel – can be integral to:
- Mitigating the costs arising from these disputes
- Minimizing any potential liability
- Preserving relationships and reputations
- Securing the best possible resolutions.
Representing landlords and tenants alike, Arapahoe County Attorney John F. Miquel is skilled at successfully resolving various types of landlord tenant issues, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Issues regarding commercial and residential leases
- Security deposit disputes
- Rental inspections, zoning issues and habitability standards
- Affordable Housing Program issues.